Mike Rayburn is an award-winning speaker and entertainer with a truly unique presentation. Known as the Worlds' Funniest Guitar Virtuoso, Mike uses his astounding guitar creations, uproarious songs and presentation skills to encourage, challenge and inspire his audiences to step beyond their perceived limitations. Mike draws from a wealth of life experiences as an adventurer, comedian, published songwriter, author, philanthropist, and father, to deliver a keynote presentation which is completely energizing and entertaining.
Featured in Newsweek, USA Today, Billboard, Gig, and on the nationally acclaimed and syndicated “Bob and Tom” radio show, Mike has received standing ovations at all 8 of his Carnegie Hall performances. The past two years in a row Mike was nominated for the Speaker of the Year Award by American Entertainment Magazine. He was also one of the few speakers featured on the cover of Successful Meetings Magazine as one of the top speakers in America! Most recently, Mike was voted Best Solo Artist by American Entertainment Magazine. No other speaker (or entertainer) has ever been nominated for awards in both the keynote speaking category and an entertainment category; Mike has been honored with this distinction for the past two years in a row!
Mike has two fantastic programs to choose from:
What if and Why not? (Keynote program: Entertainment with a message)
This hilarious, musically amazing, keynote is also motivational. You will learn...
* Three simple, powerful tools you can use immediately and forever to access the goldmine of unrealized potential inside you.
* The most powerful motivational force on this planet! (hint... it is not power, sex, money, or fame).
* The most basic human brain function and how to harness it for powerful change.
* That managing change is not only stupid, it's dangerous. The only way to manage change is to create change... to define the curve rather than follow it. You'll learn how to do that.
* How to set goals which take you or your organization beyond what you've imagined is possible.
* The power of a sense of purpose and how to determine if your purpose in life is over.
* A simple, powerful 10-minute exercise which will show you how to become a virtuoso, a master of the things that truly matter.
Classically Trained, Comically Derailed (Entertainment Only)
Within the first 90 seconds you'll be amazed at Mike's guitar wizardry. Another 30 seconds and you'll realize you're in for one of the funniest and most unique shows you have ever seen. From Bach to rock Mike's “Classically Trained... comically derailed” is an odyssey of masterful guitar, outrageous comedy, and musical combinations God never intended. “If Victor Borge played guitar (and drank too much coffee) he'd sound like Mike,” says promoter, Mark Johnson. This is the very show that has earned Mike standing ovations at all eight of his appearances at Carnegie Hall and earned him the honor of being named Solo Artist of the Year by American Entertainment Magazine!