Debbie is one of the most in-demand speakers in Australia and New Zealand; in the top 7% of speakers globally and well-loved for her practical, plain talking technology quick tips. A media columnist as well as best-selling author of sixteen books, Debbie has sharpened the activity of over 1 million individuals around the world through her presentations, quick tip newsletters, articles, books, videos.
How fabulous is it when your client’s delegates say ‘wow’ every few moments? Debbie gives her audiences customised, easy, practical immediate solutions to their everyday problems. This must be why she is often rated the number one speaker and trainer and most enjoyable with the companies and conference delegates she works with.
Darryl Hawke; Managing Director; Rivers Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd “Your presentation was the best 2½ hours
of training I have done in 20 years. I could have added a week to my life alone over this period had I just known one of your tips!”
Rachel Tordoff; Executive Assistant; ANZ “Thank you for one of the best courses I have ever done”
Nick Tilly GM, Harveys World Travel ‘I thought your workshop was fantastic… best 3 hours workshop I’ve ever attended! Already putting into practise some of what I learned!’
Gretchen Irvine, Project Officer – Conference and Events; Palliative Care Australia
Wow – you may have just changed my life! I shared your tips with the office and they are all incredibly impressed.
Melanie Keenan, Defining Events
I thought your session was a real breath of fresh air, not only the topic itself, but your lovely warm presentation style and depth of knowledge kept me engaged right till the end.
Paul Nielsen; Managing Director; Hometech (Solatube)
“I’ve been hiring speakers for over 17 years now and your presentation is the very best one we’ve had”
Gary Young; Chief Executive; IBANZ Inc
Of the workshop presenters you have the best response with the highest ranking by delegates.
Most Popular Presentation: Smarter. Faster. Better. Cheaper.
Queen of Productivity Debbie Mayo-Smith will show you many simple tricks on how to use your everyday business tools better to achieve freasy (free and easy) gains in revenue, time management and customer retention.
Example of a few points that can be covered include:
• Using your proprietary software to best advantage
• Social Media – what to spend time on; what is a waste of your time; shortcuts; expert secrets.
• Cloud Software – using the free and easy (FREASY) to speed processes; Connect with clients; Improve communication and boost personal productivity
• Smartphones/tablets – get more use from them
• Google – how to use it’s free programs; how to get a top Google ranking:
• Email Management – conquer email overload, boost sales, improve communication
• Email Communications and Database Marketing – top tips from the women who wrote three books on it
Other Presentation Modules
• Live the Life You Love - Work life balance how to’s from a successful business owning mom of six including twins and triplets
• Conquer Your Email Overload – Ease your pain of working with email and enhance your gain with improving communication and response skills
• Effective Communication - How to be more memorable and persuasive.. Learn how to craft communications to achieve your goal
• Social Media and Google Strategies 2016
Google, Websites & Social Media
• Winning Presentations, PowerPoints, Conversations.
Learn how to craft communications to achieve your goals
• Building A More Profitable Business
A three ingredient blueprint to grow income, free up time and delight clients.
Conference 100% fully customised researched, presentation, including handout creation, online surveys.