Fee Range: C
As a world class big wave surfer, Red Bull Athlete and Surf Contest Director Mark Mathews has
become obsessed with the relationship between personal growth, high performance and fulfilment.
Winner of an unprecedented 3 back to back Oakley Big Wave Awards, Mark has cemented himself
as one of the best big wave surfers in the world.
As a highly sought after international speaker, Mathews’ surfer chill vibe and magnetic charisma,
has graced the stages of leading companies worldwide.
From Google, Sony, Intel, to MasterCard, he instantly captures audiences with his epic tales and
spectacular big wave surf vision.
His compelling story offers game changing tips to adapt to stress, harness resilience and perform
when it counts. He has deconstructed, fine-tuned, and personalised emotional resilience techniques to successfully strengthen ones mindset and sustain long term performance.
Recent Career Highlights:
• 2009 - 2011 Winner of 3 consecutive Oakley Big Wave Awards
• 2011 - Starred in and co-produced 2 x AFI Award Winning Feature Documentary Fighting Fear.
• 2012 - 2016 Starred in and co-produced ch9 TV series ‘The Crew’
• 2014 - Creator, Director and Winner of the inaugural Red Bull Cape Fear event.
• 2016 - Directed Red Bull Cape Fear - “The Scariest Surfing event in History” - Kelly Slater
• 2017- Present CMO Mick Fanning Soft Boards
• 2017 - Winner Brandon Hall Award For most innovative Leadership Program.