Peter Sullivan has more than 18 years experience developing high performance leadership, sales and work teams. Peter's work is at the leading edge of research on the psychology of behavioural change and achievement. He is Australia's leading authority on the business application of Emotional Intelligence, Learned Optimism and Entrepreneurial Work Strategies. He has featured on TV, The ABC radio program “All in the Mind” and in the ‘Financial Review' for his expertise in this area.
Peter's qualifications and accreditations include: Primary Certificate in ‘Rational Emotive Therapy', Diploma of Clinical Counselling from University of NSW, accredited and licensed in the “Seligman Attributional Style Questionnaire” (SASQ), Peter holds the Australian licence for this tool. He is also an accredited speaker with National Speakers Association of Australia, and a member of Australian Institute of Management and the Australian Institute of Training and Development.
Peter has designed and delivered workshops and training programs for all levels of staff from frontline people to senior executive teams. He has delivered keynote presentations at conferences where he has on numerous occasions been voted the best speaker at the conference.
The principal focus for Peter has been on helping good people get even better. He works with businesses to motivate their people to do the high pay-off activities they often don't like to do. The new attitudes and skills he introduces move people way beyond the “How To” and especially develops the “Will Do” to gain commitment to action.
The outcomes of Peter's strategies have produced significant results for his clients. Some of these have included:
• Doubling of business revenues
• Sales increases of over 75%
• Employee engagement improvement of 20%
• Return on investment of up to 2,762% in the first 12 months
• Managers gaining high performance coaching skills
• Increased staff motivation and commitment
• More clarity on what needs to be done to maximise results
• Significant improvements in the ability to adapt to change
• Reductions in fear, anxiety and other negative emotions
• Improvement in people's accountability and response – ability
• Increases in proactive work behaviours
• Significant improvements in staff attitudes and morale
• The development of mental toughness and resilience
. Reductions in procrastination and avoidance behaviours