Allan Bolton has impressive credentials; addresses hard health issues with humour not ridicule, and is living proof that regardless of life's challenges, we can all win. He walks the talk!
Allan's message isn't complicated or guilt-laden. Rather he challenges audiences with simple, achievable solutions in an innovative and fun way -- his verbal delivery is backed visually with clever, to the point, cartoons.
If a positive attitude is contagious - Allan Bolton is dangerously infectious! The underpinning X-factor of his delivery is his inspiring and continuing triumph over a life-long disease. It speaks volumes about taking charge without saying a word. Allan motivates and inspires changes in headspace from 'I can't' to 'I can', from 'not interested' to 'I want to'.
No matter what industry, no matter what type of delegate - CEO or council worker, lawyer or miner, accountant or highflying sales executive - Allan's deliveries are relevant and valued across all business and association platforms.
* Accomplished professional speaker
* Managing Director of Sydney Altitude Training, NSW's only public access altitude training facility
* Scientific Advisor - health & fitness expert Weight Watchers Australasia
* Allan has lived with Type 1 diabetes for over 30 years. He has completed over 100 alpine, water and road-based endurance events around the world including 2 Ironman triathlons and a handful of multi-day, wilderness adventure races
* Past Australian Fitness Leader of the Year and nominated by Fitness Australia for the ' 2011 Outstanding Contribution to the Fitness Industry Award.' An award recognising those who have made a significant contribution to the development and advancement of the fitness industry in Australia.
* Developed the Health and Fitness Industry's Professional Accreditation courses used in over 40 countries.
* Creator of www.ext1d.com.au - an innovative, world first e-coaching website dedicated to helping people with Type 1 diabetes exercise with confidence. Currently the subject of a PhD research project through Sydney University.
* Regular contributor - The Australian Diabetes Educator (The official publication of the Australian Diabetes Educators Association)
* Health & Fitness writer -- Diabetic Living Magazine
Presentation titles include:
How to FEEL ALIVE, not just stay alive...
How to beat 'GLOBAL NORMING'
Wake Up & LIVE!
Vital people drive business
People 'R' Renewable POWER
Recharge, perform and grow
Outsmarting our lazy genes
The UPside of Change
Manage your Health to Maximise your Business