Fee Range: C
There are probably many stories of entrepreneurs starting small enterprises in partnership with large corporations subsequently enjoying significant success. Kevin Panozza is one such story; over fifteen years he created SalesForce, Australia's largest and most inventive provider of outsourced sales and customer service solutions, in partnership with advertising agency DDB.
In January 2005 SalesForce was acquired by Salmat, an ASX300 company. SalesForce grew from 20 employees and one client, to more than 5,000 employees with a client list that would be the envy of any service company in Australia; the list typically includes the largest company of its type in each major industry vertical.
In mid 2008 Salmat SalesForce had more than 4,600 workstations located in state-of-the-art contact centre facilities in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia; the company also has more than 1,000 contractors engaged in face-to-face selling, customer service and corporate representation around Australia. Each year thousands of people are inducted, trained or retrained, coached and mentored.
Much of the company's success is attributable to the unique and stimulating work environment that has secured three successive 'Best Employer Australia and New Zealand' Awards in the prestigious Hewitt survey. For SalesForce to win this award is paradoxical because the contact centre industry generally has a well-deserved reputation for offering low pay, boring and repetitive work that is undertaken in a rule-driven environment, and bland, sometimes even Dickensian, work environments. Typically it is a high attrition industry.
Kevin's high engagement philosophies make him internationally in demand as a keynote speaker by large corporations, and at major events and conferences.
Recent appearances include:
* Management conferences for the Malaysian petroleum giant, Petronas,
* ‘HR Summit 08' in Singapore,
* At the world's leading CTI forum ‘Genesys G-Force' in Bangkok and Berlin, and
* Vienna for the annual Wipro Technologies conference; Wipro is the world's number 1 provider of integrated business, technology and process solutions on a global delivery platform.
* 2008 conference hosted by Nuance, the world's leading provider of speech and imaging solutions
* US in January 2009 at LiveOps Conference.
* Paris in 2009 at the largest of a series of annual Alcatel-Lucent conferences.
Aside from major speaking engagements, Kevin is also invited into the elite boardrooms of Australia to provide advice on staff engagement and corporate culture.