One of the world's most successful corporate and private event surprise acts.
Conceived in Sydney, Australia in 1998, The Three Waiters is the brainchild of Opera Singer and Society Photographer Mark Bradley and well known Actor/Singer Darryl Lovegrove.
The Three Waiters quickly became one of the most successful singing waiters acts in the world, with over 8,000 shows in over 70 countries, it's now arguably the most popular act of any kind available for corporate events and fundraisers, private parties, and weddings!
* The Three Waiters takes the concept of singing waiters to a new level, adding elements of sophistication, spontaneity, humour and audience interaction.
* It is not a slap stick or improvised waiters show. The act is completely sympathetic to the staff, caterers and guests and does not belittle or embarrass in any way ; everything that happens in The Three Waiters could happen in real life, which is why the audience reacts with complete amazement to the comedy and vocal theatrics.
* The Three Waiters is made up of the best performers that opera and musical theatre has to offer. Each artist is chosen after an extensive audition process and not only must be vocally outstanding but must also possess a dynamic personality, with a flair for character acting, timing and comedy.
* The Three Waiters have won numerous awards, including being the only act to win Entertainer of the Year twice from Event Solutions Magazine.
* A repertoire consisting of arias made famous by ?The Three Tenors? along with favourite standards and well-known songs from popular musical theatre, The Three Waiters has something for any musical taste.
* The Three Waiters singing waiters act works for any size or demographic, receiving standing ovations from royal families to suburban families including a standing ovation from The Three Tenors themselves in 2005!