Fee Range: B
By any standard, Stacey should be living on the streets, in jail, on drugs or dead. She ticks all the boxes when it comes to risk factors. She had an absent mum, was bought up in housing commission and experienced child sexual abuse. By 14, she was living in a shed. By 15, she was pregnant. By 19, she had 2 babies and was homeless. By 21, Stacey had 3 kids and was living in a domestic violent relationship.
Today, she is a keynote speaker, successful businesswoman, mother of five and inspiration to thousands of people who have adopted her life lessons.
Using her street-smart wisdom, Stacey lives by the philosophy (and helps others do the same) that to be more, you need less.
Remarkably, Stacey, now 39, has not only survived to tell the tale but managed to defy the odds by using her street-smart wisdom to thrive, and help others from all walks of life do so too. As the co-founder of a million-dollar printing business, her tenacity and commitment have seen her nominated for several business awards.
As a qualified leadership coach and mentor, Stacey is known for her rawness, honesty and compassion.
However, it is as a motivational speaker that Stacey is best known. Her keynote speech Good Riddance: How to Make Hard Choices Easy for a Change has captivated audiences across Australia. In fact, the self-described 'rough-around-the-edges chick' often pinches herself when rubbing shoulders with everyone from those in rags to those in riches.
Sharing the stage with countless thought leaders, Stacey has also appeared on TV shows such as the Today Show, 7.30 Report and 60 Minutes to share her against-the-odds life story. She has featured in many newspapers and magazines such as BRW, The Age and The Herald Sun.
Stacey has made a name for herself as a change expert. Her gutsy messages turn the traditional goal-setting approach of 'focus on what you want' on its head. Instead, her audiences learn how to:
As part of this presentation, you'll learn:
• how to work backwards to eliminate the things you DON'T want
• abandon habitual patterns and start taking responsibility for your life
• a no BS approach to confidence, authenticity and happiness
• how to transition from victim to survivor by taking control of your state of mind
• simple ways to make conscious positive choices
• how to overcome adversity, practice self-control and learn mental toughness so you can overcome your challenges rather than run from them
• practical and simple strategies to achieve your goals