Fee Range: B
Adam Franklin is a social media speaker and marketing manager of Bluewire Media -- the web strategy-consulting firm he co-founded in 2005 with schoolmate Toby Jenkins.
Adam is a social media commentator on 2UE and writes for two of the Top 25 Business Blogs in Australia (Startup Smart and Bluewire Media). Plus he lives and breathes Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and email marketing.
Adam co-created the Web Strategy Planning Template and co-wrote the e-book Web Strategy Secrets that have been downloaded by thousands of people worldwide.
Adam has featured on Smart Company's Hot 30 Under 30 and the Dynamic Business 2010 Young Guns lists of young entrepreneurs, as well as in the latest edition of the book "The New Rules of Marketing & PR."
You can follow @Franklin_Adam on Twitter or read his blog http://www.BluewireMedia.com.au/blog
The Truth About Social Media for Business By Adam Franklin
Adam's presentation will teach you how to social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Email Marketing & blogs. You'll be taught a simple plan of attack to kick start your own social media strategy, plus you'll be exposed to some more advanced tactics too! You'll walk away with a set of 'social etiquette rules' to ensure you thrive on the social web and don't accidentally step out of line.
You'll also learn how all the different social media tools can work together to maximise your online results! Finally, you'll see some real life case studies with results that are mind blowing.
All presentations are highly interactive and there are always wine and book giveaways. Adam tailors his presentation to the industry he is speaking to and adjusts his presentation on the fly to match how tech-savvy the audience is.
Attendees will learn:
- How to avoid the common pitfalls of social media (and the embarrassment and loss of revenue!)
- How Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Email Marketing & blogs all work
- The rules of social etiquette for social networks
- A simple strategy for how you can get started 'today' and start making money with social media
Attendees will take home:
- Social Media 'How to Get Started' Guide
- Web Strategy Secrets e-book
- Web Strategy Planning Template
- Social Media Guidelines Templates
- Presentation slides, videos & tools
- Discount codes for Adam's premium range of products