Founded by Jack Delosa, The entourage is his dream-made-real, pushing society forward by enabling more people to live a life on purpose. Prior to The Entourage, Jack co-founded MBE Education, an organisation that assisted SME’s to raise investment money.
Unsurprisingly, MBE soon became one of Australia’s fastest growing companies. Along the way, Jack also became a high-profile investor, investing in growth companies such as Q-Biotics, Martin Jet Pack (ASX:MJP), and founding he Entourage Growth Fund. His first book unprofessional became a runaway success, making the bestseller list in just three weeks, while his second, Unwritten, achieved the same accolade in just one. Jack has been a fixture on the BRW Young Rich List since 2014.
Jack Delosa is a genuinely counter-intuitive thinker who brings a refreshing and disruptive approach to organisations of all sizes. With over 10,000 hours of public speaking, Jack is an
experienced professional for audiences of corporate senior managers and CEO’s, entrepreneurs, universities and government bodies. Jack has spoken for and impacted audiences internationally for TedX, AMEX, Virgin, Microsoft, Navitas, The Australian Federal Government, The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship, UTS, Sydney University and many more.
Jack comments regularly on issues relating to business, innovation and entrepreneurship.
His most revered topics include:
• Developing a world-class culture. Infusing your business with vision, mission and value
• Touching the hearts and minds of your audience. How to truly connect with your customer in a way that others don’t
• Building a purpose-based business. Amplifying the heart beat of your organisation to develop a world class culture and a brand that touches people
• Consciously creating culture. Uniting people around a company purpose to create a culture where every individual is empowered to do their life’s best work
• The innovator’s dilemma. Bringing entrepreneurial principles into big business
• Touching the hearts and minds of your audience. How to truly connect with your consumer in a way that other brands don’t
• The future of education is not what it used to be. Disruption that needs to take place within the traditional education system in order to better prepare students for the business world in 2016 and beyond.