Fee Range: C
JoAnna Ferrari or “JJ” as she prefers to be called had the kind of professional and personal life
we all dream of. Then the dream ended and the nightmare began when she openly told the
world about starting her gender transition.
JJ recalls, “Once I began my transition, my world exploded. Reality hit quickly and I realised, it
was going to be a treacherous trek with no map, no guides, no support and no going back.” JJ had to start life and career completely over. The lessons she used to survive in her new life are what she now feels an obligation to teach others so they can survive and succeed at their own
lives and businesses.
Today JJ is happy in life and has again become a well respected business coach, transition/performance consultant, requested keynote speaker and author. As JJ puts it “If you
succeed once in your life, people will call you lucky. But when you do it twice and transition your gender on top of it all, well, they call you talented, agile, resilient and authentic.” JJ
A few of JJ’s Lifetime Accomplishments
- She has degrees in Biology, Nutrition and Nursing.
- She has had a brilliant 15-year track record as a Transition and Performance coach.
- She is a well-respected inspirational and strategic speaker on both sides of her transition.
- She has written and taught “High-Speed Selling” in the US, Canada, UK, New Zealand
- She created ‘The Selling You’ book and course for the State of Illinois working with
people specifically unemployed for more than 1 1⁄2 years. She had over 10,000
attendees in 4 1⁄2 years and placed over 4000 people in new jobs in less than 12 weeks.
- Trained, coached and consulted to over 1800 business with her Business Prosperity
- She grew an Australian telecom business from $10 million to $80 million in under three
- She is the former CEO for Anthony Robbins [and three other companies]
- She has coached and presented for major corporations such as PwC, Medibank, BT
Financial, Westpac, St George Bank, CBA, AFP, TEDx, LinkedIn, Google, Europcar, Big
Brother- Big Sister, Lend Lease, Optus, American Express, Telstra and Salesforce.