Pete Jeans is Chief Operating Officer at growth project leader - SMO Sydney; a facilitator at the Australian Institute of Management MBA School of Business; and a sessional lecturer in Asia Pacific Business and Leadership units at CSU. His credentials include M. Com. UNSW. , B.A. Comm. M.C.A.E. (C.S.U) and various professional development certifications from QUT.
Pete Jeans has a successful background in multi-nationals and Australian organisations; leading and contributing to increased profitable share growth.
In 1992, he founded SMO Sydney as a pioneer in outsourcing of strategic growth services. He says “we deliver much much better value.”
Pete Jeans says “I create more competitive growing profitable businesses; through strong conceptual thinking, sustainable strategy, continuous innovation, implementation of leading-edge change management processes and team leadership.
My industry sector experience is wide and deep; which means I apply effective learnings from elsewhere to the challenges at hand. This results in successful exploitation of value-adding opportunities.”
· Director at growth-project advisory practice SMO Sydney since 1992.
· Lecturer in Asia Pacific Business and Leadership units at CSU
· Facilitator at the Australian Institute of Management MBA School of Business
· Member of Port Macquarie Sunrise Rotary
· Former member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
· Former sessional tutor and lecturer at the UWS School of Business
· Former member of the NSW Council of the Australian Marketing Institute. (two terms)
· Former member of the National Committee of the “NSW Housing Industry Association – National Kitchen & Bathroom Association.”