Fee Range: C
Ross Dawson is globally recognized as a leading futurist, keynote speaker, entrepreneur, and authority on business strategy. He is Founding Chairman of four companies: international consulting and ventures firm Advanced Human Technologies, futures think-tank Future Exploration Network, leading events firm The Insight Exchange, and online start-up Repyoot.
Strong demand for Ross's expertise has seen him deliver keynote speeches across six continents and consult to leading organizations worldwide such as Ernst & Young, Macquarie Bank, Microsoft, News Corporation, Procter & Gamble and many others.
He is author of the Amazon.com bestseller Developing Knowledge-Based Client Relationships, now out in its second edition, and the acclaimed book Living Networks, which foresaw the social networking revolution. He also writes the highly influential Trends in the Living Networks blog, has written White Papers for organizations including SAP and Microsoft, and has published over 100 articles in leading publications worldwide.
Ross's frequent media appearances include CNN, Bloomberg TV, SkyNews, ABC TV, Today and Sunrise shows, New York Times, The Guardian, and many others.
Ross has run executive education programs and lectured at numerous top-tier academic institutions around the world, including Australian Graduate School of Management, Institute of Banking & Finance, and the University of Virginia.
Previously Ross worked in senior positions in London, Tokyo and Sydney with organizations including Merrill Lynch, NCR and most recently Thomson Financial as Global Director - Capital Markets. He holds a B.Sc (Hons) from Bristol University and a Grad.Dip in Applied Finance from Macquarie University, and is certified as a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). He has extensive international business experience, and speaks five languages.
ROSS DAWSON SPEAKING TOPICS
- Creating the Future of Business
- Leadership for Radical Times
- Profiting from Technology Trends
- Embracing the Future
- The Power of Social Media
- Competing in the Global Economy
- Tapping Personal Networks to Drive Business Success
- Harnessing the Power of Innovation
- Building Exceptional Client Relationships
- Thriving on Information Overload
Industry Specific Topics
- Creating the Future of Media
- The Future of Financial Services
- Leadership in Professional Services
- Influence is the Future of Marketing and PR
- 2020: The Future of Work and Organizations
- The Future of Retail
- The Global Health Economy: Today and Tomorrow
- How Technology is Transforming Aged Care
- The Future of Libraries and Museums