Margaret Jackson is Chairman of FlexiGroup Limited and a director of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, Billabong International Limited and Florey Neuroscience Institutes.
Before beginning her career as a full time company director in 1992, she was a partner of KPMG Peat Marwick's Management Consulting Division.
Ms Jackson holds a Bachelor of Economics degree from Monash University and completed an MBA with distinction at Melbourne University. She received an Honorary Doctorate of Laws from Monash University in December 2002 and a Companion of the Order of Australia (AC) in June 2003 for service to business, medical research, the arts and education.
Ms Jackson served as a director on the Qantas board from mid-1992 and was Chairman of Qantas from 2000 to 2007.
Ms Jackson also holds the following leadership positions and fellowships:
* Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
* Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
* Chairman of the Asia Pacific Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS
* President of Australian Volunteers International
* Member of the Foreign Affairs Council
* Member of the Melbourne University Business School Association
* Committee director of the Australian Tissue Engineering Centre
* Member of the Government's Task Group on Emissions Trading