Australia’s first female Winter Olympic Gold Medalist, Alisa Camplin, possesses that rare story telling ability that inspires, entertains and transfers knowledge. Tens of thousands of people have been
motivated, laughed and cried, and walked away with a toolkit of skills to create their own success
after listening to Australia’s premier female speaker.
Learning to ski at just 19 years of age, Alisa broke nearly every bone in her body as she climbed
through the ranks, brought home back-to-back Olympic medals and dominated the sport of
Freestyle Aerial Skiing.
At the same time, Alisa built a global career with corporate giant IBM, leading $200M+ businesses
as a senior executive working across business leadership, brand strategy, sales and service delivery.
Now leading from the boardroom, Alisa is fresh, honest and deliberate in her pursuits, combining
business fundamentals with an authentic resilient attitude in order to deliver results.
Proving that success is a choice, Alisa turned heart-wrenching personal adversity into an opportunity to improve the lives of others, raising more than $2M through her charity Finnan’s Gift. A Member of the Order of Australia, Alisa Camplin is in-demand as a keynote speaker by multi-billion dollar companies and small organizations alike. Eloquent, passionate and as real as they come, Alisa Camplin has so much to share and must be heard.
Speakers Topics Include:
- The Business of Winning
- Creating Success in Sport, Business and Life
- Where to, what's next...It's your choice!
- Sustainable Repeat Success – Planning, Preparation & Performance
- Resilience in Action: Managing speed bumps, jumping hurdles and overcoming adversity
- Peak Performance & the importance of Mental Wellbeing
- Skills, tips and tools you can use in your own life, team and workforce