Network Ten senior journalist, author, advocate for diversity in Australian media as well as
mental health, Antoinette is an expert communicator, engaging speaker, trusted presenter and she is also a mum.
We are very excited about working with Antoinette as a media talent for television and radio opportunities and also as a content creator for commercial and corporate projects.
In the corporate arena Antoinette can MC, facilitate and host Q&A panels, host events and Keynote speak on topics including:
• Diversity and inclusion
• Challenging what a "leader" and "expert" looks like
• Media literacy & misinformation
• The trust deficit (in institutions ranging from the media, banks & the church)
• Mental health of new parents
• Refugees & migrant family tensions (whether it be due to mental health, sexuality. political ideological conflicts)
• Motherhood and working life
• Women's health
• White guilt and white fragility