Roger La Salle is professional engineer, a director of a number of companies and a successful business entrepreneur. Roger developed and documented his special way of thinking, now referred to as Matrix Thinking, in the four books he has now written based on this simple but effective approach.
Matrix Thinking is now licensed in more than 26 counties and to one of the world's largest consulting firms and is delivered in this form as e-learning modules the world over. Not only does Roger talk on innovation and business building, Roger is also actively involved in business and over the years has created four companies based on his own ideas.
In 2004 Roger was and expert panellist on the ABC TV show the New Inventors and in 2005 was appointed as "Chair of Innovation" at the prestigious "The Queens University" in Belfast. He does guest lecture spots in universities the world over.
A stimulating, engaging and entertaining speaker, who walks and talks as he lays out the simple principles of thinking and business building -- not a single overhead or PowerPoint for this fellow. You will be you spell bound as you see opportunities materialise before your very eyes as Roger speaks and draws on a white board.
Keynote Topics include:
* Innovate of Perish
* The Innovation Imperative
* Taking your business to the next level
* Innovation - what is it and how do you do it
* Marketing -- how to remove the single biggest risk in business
* What is an opportunity - how do you systematically search for one
* Business trajectory
* Getting all your people involved in the journey
* Inspiration in Business - how you do it