Fee Range: B
A lawyer, actor, performer and member of the original Melbourne cast of Cats, William began his performance career in the world of musical theatre and the stage. A graduate of the Victorian College of the Arts his performance credits include Godspell, Jesus Christ Superstar, Barnum, A Chorus Line, Annie and Julius Caesar. He has also worked with the Victorian State Opera, the Australian Ballet Company and Australian Contemporary Dance Company.
As a practising commercial/entertainment/media lawyer William (with qualifications in arts, economics, commerce and law) has successfully combined his performance and business pursuits with his work as Master of Ceremonies, Facilitator/Host and Key Note Presenter. Having spent over 15 years in the corporate speaking world, William is a highly experienced, humorous and confident presenter.
From corporate events and launches to awards nights, gala balls and signature events, William has the experience to make your next function a success. William provides all the polish, style and wit required of an anchor with the necessary dose of quick-thinking and clever linkages to ensure your next event is a sensation. (As a professionally trained singer, he can also add to your next event by doing his rendition of the Singing MC.)
William's exciting, entertaining and informative range of key note topics include:
* 50 years to the PPSA
- understanding Australia's new * Personal Property Regime
* The new Australian Consumer Law & what it means to your business
* IP Theft & Brand Protection in the Digital Age
* "The Brand, the Whole Brand & Nothing but the Brand"
- protecting your most important business asset
* Inspiring Business using Tips from Shakespeare to the Stage
* Contracts, Copyright & Confidential Information for SMEs
* Leadership Competencies for Modern Day Executives
With his extensive theatrical, corporate and legal background and highly developed research and preparation skills, William is comfortable in a range of presentation formats, programs and venues.